Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Lunch with James and Karyn

The cousins enjoyed each other's company. I thought about making a short joke here, James, but decided against it, not having much room to comment.
We had such a great time with James and Karyn today. Like I said on Facebook, it was really hard to let them go.
It's seriously hard to get a picture of James when he's not commenting on the situation - hmmm, reminds me of my dad! There are so many pictures of Dad with his mouth open or pursed, taken as he was cracking wise. Funny guys, both of them.


We talked and laughed and talked some more. Well, we also ate. I hope they come again soon. We love having guests stop by - please do so if you're in the area!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cute little sweater you have on!:) These are great pictures and I wish I could have been there to join the fun. Karyn said they had a great time at your place. love you, ML