Saturday, February 7, 2009

Pictures from Bandon Today

It was fabulous and sunny at the coast today. Here are some photos to share the beauty as best I can. Of course, it would have been better, and a lot more fun, if you had been here with us!
Way down the beach you can see another huge rock in the hazy distance.
The sky, the water, the rocks. It was...magic. (What movie?)
With the reflection it was majesty and beauty times two. If you click on this picture to enlarge it, you will see that the crest of the wave is being blown back beautifully!

This little wave chased Priscilla and me about 50 feet in as the tide advanced! It was hard to run in my slippers, more like a fast shuffle - yes, I was wearing my bedroom slippers. Long story which you will not read here. Or anywhere. Priscilla was laughing so hard she started coughing and could hardly run!

No comments: