Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Beautiful Morning

It was pretty enough this morning to get me outside in my robe and old tennie runners to take some photos. Thank goodness for privacy on the mountain! It was pretty chilly (33 degrees) but well worth the brisk-ness to be under this perfect sky. Here I faced east and south, and if you click on it to enlarge the picture, four contrails are visible.
Here I was looking west and north. It was like a river of fog down there.

So much for the transport to outdoor bliss - it was time to get the boys up and ready for school!

4 comments:

Rachel Lundy said...

That is so beautiful!

Laura said...

Wow. Gorgeous!

Meggan said...

the river of fog is so lovely.

Joy said...

I cannot believe how absolutely beatufiul that is...WOW...I am at a loss for words. How incredible that you get to look at that all the time!