Tuesday, May 20, 2008

And Alaska, the finale

I love weddings. They celebrate beauty.
Plucking petals after the wedding - Laura decided that Rachel should have pot-pourri from the table flowers. It was fun and kept our hands busy for a while.
It was so much fun to be with Jon and Leah. We laughed rather a lot on a sight-seeing trip to Palmer on Sunday afternoon. Nik joined us and laughed a lot too!
I never get accustomed to the mountains on the trip back over Alaska.
They astound me every time.


3 comments:

Laura said...

Thanks for sending all the wedding pictures Zona. They turned out really well. It was great to spend some time with you at the wedding!

Laura said...

What I really meant was "posting" (not sending)! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Zona! Thanks for posting the photos! We also VERY much enjoyed seeing you and getting to spend time with you. Palmer was a blast-thanks so much for the invite and taking us with you! It was so sweet of you to ask me to go, I really do appreciate it so much. I thought it was also a good end...I wish we had a photo of us walking out of Kaladi with our 10 Americanos! We finished them up the next morning ;o) I haven't had time to download our photos yet, but hope to get some on our blog soon. We leave for Denver tomorrow so it may be a bit less busy. I took some photos outside the window of the plane on the way home as well-isn't it awesome?! Breathtaking... Love, Leah