Saturday, December 13, 2008

It's Here. It's Come.

I knew we were in trouble when the sunrise was red yesterday morning. Pretty, but this is what sunsets are supposed to look like.
The garage is supposed to look like this...
...poor thing shivers this morning. And my Christmas tree decorations are in there! Todd and I bought a gorgeous tree last night. We'll see if we can pry it out of the back of the truck.
At least 4" accumulation by 8:00 this morning, and no letup in sight.
Can you see the pink under the snow? I still had flowers blooming! I think they may give up for the winter after this.
Sigh. Well, I had better stop whining and make the coffee.

3 comments:

Karyn said...

I know you're not happy about the snow, but Jamey and I are a bit jealous! :-) Too bad we don't live closer. If we did, we'd come build you a snowman to help you feel more cheerful.

Enjoy your coffee!

Joy said...

Goodness, that looks beautiful!! I'm hoping for some snow in Colorado for Christmas... enjoy!

Laura said...

Yikes! That is a lot of snow. Maybe you'll get to have a white Christmas!