Monday, February 25, 2008

Monster test this weekend

Okay, prayer troops, gather around. I'm taking the state board exam this weekend to become a certified real estate appraiser in Oregon. Discipline to keep my nose in the books - that's what I need. And what I am obviously not doing right now. Hey - it's a break, that's all!

Priscilla got the craziest call from Hal and Elmer Grindle - they were sitting in front of the little store in WILBUR!!! We buzzed down there with Tyler and had a grand half hour chatting with them. Elmer is still as crazy as ever, and she and Tyler hit it off right away! What a treat. There's nothing like great old friends. Then off they zipped in their white Cadillac towards the south!

Okay, so that was another break. And now here I go, putting the nose back into the book.

2 comments:

Karyn said...

How'd the test go?

Love, Karyn

Laura said...

I was just wondering the same thing myself! When do you find out your results?